Postingan

Abusadji

Abusadji? Who is he? Your girlfriend?

First, I'm absolutely not gay.
Second, Abusadji is not a person. That is something that coloring my life.

Okay, Abusadji is the name of my senior high school's class. Yes, I used to be a high-schooler a long time ago.
Abusadji stand for "Aing budak sapuluh hiji", that's Sundanesse mean "I am from 10-1". However, because our class's fate to be together for 3 years, we still use that name.


This Saturday, satnite, we all can gather. Reunion!

It's day 24 of Ramadhan. The last ten days of Ramadhan are very special day for every Muslim. According to Hadist, they are the most blessed days in the blessed month of Ramadan, the month the Holy Quran was revealed.
So, we should increase our pray. Ramadhan Mubarak!
Pekerja teks komersial, juga mengulik desain visual dan videografi. Pop culture nerd dan otaku dengan kearifan lokal
© Arifureta. All rights reserved. Developed by Jago Desain