Postingan

Day 1: Who Am I?

Who Am I?

That’s the biggest question for me. So philosophycaly.

I’m just a shit on this universe. A homo sapiens. And how nice my parent are, they give me a good damn name. Arif Abdurahman.

Okay, i will try to describe myself. But, frankly speaking, I’am a lazy person. So, I just copy this from my about.me page.

Majoring nursing in Universitas Padjadjaran, class of Fabulous 2011.

Passionate in education and environment. Introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. Empathetic and compassionate, want to help others and humanity as a whole.

Addicted to books, alternative rock, and movies. Loving to smile and make people smile. Aspiring to be a great speaker.
Pekerja teks komersial, juga mengulik desain visual dan videografi. Pop culture nerd dan otaku dengan kearifan lokal
© Arifureta. All rights reserved. Developed by Jago Desain