Day 4: My 5 Attractive Artist

Yeah, I have to show pictures of 5 famous person that I find attractive. So, the first is


Ah, his voice is absolutely amazing. How smoothness. I want my life narrated by Morgan Freeman.


Love at first sight when I watched Final Destination 3. Her beauty is too damn high. Oh, I have post about her in my primary blog on Saya dan Mary Elizabeth Winstead


Chloë Grace Moretz! How cuteness she is.



She is my ultimate bias in Girls' Generation. The one and only member who have A blood type. The youngest member, or also known as maknae. And, she have a good damn vocal.


I just want to be her boyfriend. :D


Pekerja teks komersial, juga mengulik desain visual dan videografi. Pop culture nerd dan otaku dengan kearifan lokal
© Arifureta. All rights reserved. Developed by Jago Desain